【Flowchart Mode】How to create a flowchart mode task
Abstract：This tutorial shows you how to create a task in Flowchart Mode. No Programming Needed. Visual Operation. ScrapeStormFree Download
In the Flowchart Mode, when we create a new scraping task, whether the URL is correctly entered is crucial for the final scraping result. This article is mainly to introduce you how to correctly enter the URL, so that everyone can scrape the desired data.
1. The location to enter the URL:
(1) On the left taskbar
(2) On the left side of the task box below the home input box
Clicking on the locations from (1) and (2) will take you to the new interface for the Flowchart Mode task, where the user can make more choices.
2. Multiple choices for creating flowchart mode tasks
(1) Select task group
You can choose which group to create the task in. If you forget to select it, you can also right-click on the taskbar on the left taskbar to select the grouping.
(2) Select task name
You can choose Customize, Use Page Title and Task Group Name_Number. If you forget to set it up, you can also right-click on the taskbar on the left taskbar to rename the task.
(3) Select the URL import method
Flowchart mode supports Manual Input, File Import (supports txt, xlxs, csv) and URLs Generator.
When entering/importing URLs in this window, please ensure that the format meets the following requirements:
Please use the Enter key to split multiple URLs to ensure that there is only one URL per line;
3. How to scrape data from multiple URLs
Step 1: Create a new multi-URL scraping task
(1) Enter multiple URLs directly on the new task interface. Each URL is divided by the Enter key. At this time, the system will automatically generate multiple URL components, including the “Loop” component and the “Open URL” component.
(2) After creating a single-URL task, you want to scrape the data of multiple URLs on this basis, you can modify a single URL into multiple URLs, and the system will automatically generate multiple URL components, including “Loop” component and “Open URL” component.
(3) Manually set the loop configuration of multiple URLs, drag the “Loop” component and the “Open URL” component from the component window.
Then set the condition of the “Loop” component to “URL list” and enter the URLs.
Set the “URL” parameter in the “Open URL” component to “Use the URL list set in the current loop.”
Step 2: Merge Loop components and single URL scraping tasks
The scraping task component of the first web address in a multi-URL is generated according to the auxiliary point selection process or the manual drag-and-drop process, and then the component is dragged into the “Loop” generated in the first step.
4. Source of the input URL:
In flowchart mode, ScrapeStorm can perform any custom operations, so there is no limit to the input URL.